Software developer - full-stack (m/f/d)
As part of the ELFIN Group, a medium-sized group of companies with around 160 employees in Germany, we offer interesting and challenging tasks in a dynamic high-tech environment and growing business. Our employees can develop their talents, develop further and make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals. In the heart of Cologne, we are passionate about developing various smart products for the elevator industry, digital signage, computer vision and building automation. With our products, we connect elevators to the building network and the cloud, guide people through the building and improve elevator safety and emergency call communication for people with disabilities. We are constantly developing the hardware and software of our smart gateways and networked multimedia displays and are happy to show courage in our pursuit of technical innovations. This is how we became the technological market leader in this segment. We would like to further expand this technological lead and are therefore looking for someone to join our team who, like us, enjoys developing smart systems and the latest technologies.
For the maintenance and further development of our server applications, we are looking for an experienced person for our location in Cologne:
Software developer – full-stack (m/f/d)
What you’ll do:
After an appropriate training period, you will independently assume responsibility for the technical implementation of extensions and the modernization of our services. You will evaluate new technologies as part of a team and make decisions about their use. You will maintain close contact with the different teams and international partners and customers.
You will actively participate in the development – and continuing further development – of our web-based server applications for device management and configuration, content management, emergency call communication and our customer portal.
For backend development we use:
- several SQL databases
We implement responsive frontend development with:
- ECMAScript 6
- teilweise JQuery and Bootstrap
- A passion for back-end and front-end development is a matter of course for you
- Good knowledge in the development of resilient software
- Good knowledge of the Symfony framework
- Knowledge of component-based front-end development is a plus
- Experience of working in an agile software development team
- Autonomy, dedication and the ability to deliver production-ready (and clean) code
- Familiar with Git
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience with Drupal or WordPress
- Experience with Cloud services and NoSQL databases
- Experience with modular development
- Familiarisation with the job-specific environment
- Flexible working hours and a warm corporate culture without a brute force mentality
- Exciting and dynamic projects
- A creative environment for the personal development of your strengths: The development of creativity and result-oriented work is more important to us than rigid rules and specifications
- Attractive home office regulation: You are welcome to work at our main location in Cologne between the two crane houses, from home or sometimes on the beach in the south
- Family team: We are always happy about a joint visit to the nearby Südstadt after work
- High level of personal responsibility in an extensive project landscape
- Subsidy for the JobTicket
You can start with us right away!
If you would like to tackle new technologies in a dynamic team and are not afraid of creating something that has never existed before, then please send your detailed application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we are at your disposal.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application!
Das ELFIN technology Team
Unser Team zeichnet sich durch seine motivierten Mitarbeiter und die familiäre Atmosphäre aus. Teamgeist wird bei uns groß geschrieben! Besuch unsere Teamseite und lerne uns kennen.