We are looking for a talented junior software developer in the field of embedded fieldbus devices, to expand our developer team in Cologne. The main task is the development of firmware for sensors and actuators for the lift industry with a CANopen interface.
A highly qualified team with lean hierarchies and its creative environment make ELFIN an ideal workplace for creative minds. If you enjoy software development and would like to work with the newest technology, join our team!
Your tasks are challenging:
- Software development for embedded sensors and actuators
- Development of bootloaders for different microcontrollers
- Development and adaptation of an OS on the target hardware
- Adaptation of CANopen stacks
- Development of OEM customizations and applications
- Debugging and error analysis
- Coordination and problem solving with OEM clients.
- Experiences as embedded developer in ANSI C and assembler
- Experiences operating with integrated systems (for example ARM7/9 series, cortex)
- Experiences in Linux development
- Experiences with embedded operating systems: e.g. embedded Linux, FreeRTOS, OSEC, etc.
- Experiences as a team oriented software developer from the specification to releasing
- Reasonable working hours and a nice, fun work environment
- Exciting and dynamic projects
- High degree of responsibility in a wide range of projects
- A fructuous environment to develop your personal strenghts
- Participation in the daily business
- Opportunity of business engagement in the long-term
- As soon as possible