ELFIN is a young, fast-growing company that offers various opportunities to acquire knowledge in different technologies and hence broaden your skill set. After an onboarding period that allows you to familiarize with our technology stack, you will take over your own responsibilities and try out new technologies to improve and extend our existing software.
In our team you will work on interdisciplinary projects and be solution oriented and explorative. We also enjoy finding occasions to get together outside of work, e.g. for table soccer, water skiing, or an after-work beer.
We are continuously advancing our products and challenging the status quo with our technical innovations. Our modern display solutions for elevators (flexyPage.de) make us the technological market leader in this segment. We strive to expand this advantage in technology. Hence, we are searching a new team member to support us in maintaining and extending our software systems.
What will be your responsibilities?
- play an active part in advancing and building our configuration tool, a single page application
- contribute ideas for new, challenging web projects
- write well-structured, object-oriented software
- implement responsive frontend development with grunt bower, jQuery, bootstrap, and ember.js
- take over responsibility for the technical implementation of projects, after an adequate onboarding period
- evaluate new technologies with our team and decide about their application
What skill sets should you have?
- you enjoy the development of premium-quality software
- you understand software development as a craft and have a professional aspiration for the quality of your software (clean code)
- independent working and analytical capabilities
- good English (spoken/written)
- experience with Linux, ember.js, bower, grunt
- experience using git
- experience in modular development, design patterns, test driven development (TDD), agile development (ideally Scrum).
What are we offering?
- onboarding period for your field of work
- flexible working hours and a cordial team without dog-eat-dog mentality
- exciting and dynamic projects
- a fruitful environment for the personal development of your strengths
- high autonomy in an extensive project landscape
You can start right away.
Please send your expressive application documents to
Mr. Jörg Hellmich firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
We are looking forward to your application.