fel04 Apalis Baseboard is a compact industrial carrier board for the Toradex Apalis SoMs. It provides access to all standard I/O features of the Toradex Apalis modules as well as many routed interfaces. The application areas of the board are in the automation and elevator industry, materials handling, IoT applications and digital signage.
- Power supply: 12 VDC or 24 VDC
- Display interface: single/dual LVDS or DVI
- 4x discrete inputs galvanic isolated
- 1x analog input (e.g. for brightness sensor)
- 1x 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- 8x GPIO
- 1x I2C
- 1x PWM
- 1x PCIe with SIM card holder for wireless modules (3G/4G)
- 1x CAN galvanic isolated
- 2x USB (switchable)
The expansion port provides the following signals and interfaces:
- 5 VDC
- 3,3 VDC
- 1x I2C
- 1x SPI
- 1x UART
- 1x CAN without driver
- RESET controller1
- RESET controller2
- WAKE controller
- analog audio output for speaker - 6 W mono
- analog audio microphone input
- single + dual LVDS
- optional DVI (instead of LVDS)
- camera interface (CSI)
- 1x RTC on board with butter battery
- 1x 3axes acceleration and magnetometer sensor
- 1x Piezo buzzer
- 1x SD card holder
- 3x User LEDs
- 1x Co-processor Cortex M3
- 160 x 100 mm - board size
- Power supply: +12 VDC or +24 VDC
- -40°C to +85°C - temperature range
- LVDS cables for many display panels available 7"-46"
The fel04 Apalis boards can be used in an ambient temperature of -40 to + 85 ° C. The baseboard supports the control of many display panels via single and dual LVDS from many manufacturers (for example AMPIRE, AUO, Innolux, Kyocera, Mitsubishi, Sharp, Tianma u.v.a.). The integrated power supply provides the voltages for the display electronics and the backlight (3.3V, 5V, 12V) for displays from 7 "to 46" ready. For many display panels the corresponding LVDS cables can be supplied.
For the controller iMX6 a complete solution is available ex works. For the iMX8, T30 and TK1 controllers, we provide integration support.
The baseboards are used in many digital signage applications and elevators with a comprehensive software package. For your own applications, we also provide the board with a Linux SDK (Yocto).