We are looking for a talented junior web developer, to expand our developer team in Cologne. The main task is the development of applications for our PHP based content management system and the development of configuration tools based on HTML5 for our elevator components.
A high qualified team with lean hierarchies and its creative environment make ELFIN an ideal work place for creative minds. If you enjoy software development and would like to work with the newest technologies, join our team!
Your tasks are challenging:
- Development and optimization of web applications, web-based configuration tools and portals.
- Provide technical design and planning of projects, especially in terms of architecture, the technologies used and effort.
- Evaluation of new technologies in a team and make decisions about their use.
- Participation in defining and enhancing our technical standards and use this one.
- You solve key problems in projects, or prepare them for the solution by other programmers.
- Perform code reviews.
- You assume the responsibility for the technical quality of our products and services.
- You can do object oriented programming. You have experiences in dealing with PHP and MySQL.
- Safe use in Web Development with a current content management system and framework (e.g. bootstrap, SilverStripe, Joomla, Drupal, Contao, jQuery) is assumed as proven experience based on references.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- As soon as possible